We ate breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at the polynesian resort that last day of our trip. We were already tired from 4 days in the parks and the night before we spent about 4 hours waiting for Carson to pick a souvenir. He couldn't decide between a hat, a towel, little action figures, mickey in jedi clothes, some monkeys on a rope, a pirates of the caribean blanket and just about anything else in the store. He went with the Pirates blanket and if you ever see it please compliment him on it, he is still trying to decide if he made the right decision. Anyway, after the long day we were laying down and thinking about the drive home when grandpa Bob reminded us it was daylight savings time and we were losing an hour. We did not make our 7:30 am reservation the next morning.
Bob had been worried about the prevelence of creepy people in the character costumes at disney, but out of all of them on stitch seemed a little bit off. He freaked out Tyler and took grandma Marlies' glasses, but the other boys loved it.
By the end of our trip we had learned a few things
- 50 cents ponchos are worth much more in a thunderstorm
- Double check your diaper bag for diaper before entering a park
- Carson and Easton will ride on any roller coaster they can get on
- Robby will not ride on anything but the jungle rapids ride
- Early march is a good time to go to Disney, not many spring break kids from colleges and the weather was pretty nice
- Tornado warnings are good for keeping the crowds out of Disney parks, just don't listen to the news and you don't need to worry about all day
- Check to make sure there are no cheerleading competitions and change plans if the bus you are on suddenly fills up with a squad from minnesota. 1 squad is cute = 500 squads can kill you
- Bring extra clothes for after the river ride, the disney people are really strict about public indecency for some reason
- Grandpa Bob and Grandma Marlies made all the difference in the world, ask them early and they might be able to go with you too
- Fast passes and baby swaps are great, we never waited more than 20 minutes