Sunday, April 20, 2008

Carson is 7!


Carson and Kory at his party with his new rockets. We are finally going to shot it tommorrow at the park.








Here is Carson with his cake, it's a catepiller with worms and crushed Oreo dirt. He chose to do a spring party with lots of bugs.






Here are all the kids at the party on a little bug hunting expedition.










Carson loves Waffle House so much we are almost regulars. Just kidding. 8 times in 4 years is not nearly enough to be regulars. He does like it a lot though and when Grandma Carol sent money for Carson to choose a restaraunt there was no question where we were going. They even played a special Waffle House version of Happy Birthday for him. How many of you can say that?




Here is Carson and the boys having fun with Carson's new bike. He loves it and has had a lot of fun with it already.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Annie said...

I love WaHo...but only in a its open 24 hours a day and will give you a heart attack with all of its greasy goodness kind of way.

Trevor and Holly said...

It still blows me away how old your kids look!! Happy Birthday carson, loved your cake. Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Congrats on the offer in Mississippi!! We can't wait to see you in a couple of months!! Love you guys!!

Auvignes said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures...the boys sure are getting big!

Heather McMullin said...

You seriously have the cutest boys ever. Looks like Carson had a great birthday. You were so creative. I need to be more creative with my kids parties. We always go swimming at grandma's house. Easy but not to creative.

Rebecca Pierce said...

So cute. I love that he knew right where he wanted to eat, and it wasn't McDonalds. What's the appel with McD's anyway?

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

What a cute cake! Carson is so grown up. Does his hair have some red in it. You are cracking me up with your blog commentary. The "stealing his soul" in the post below was so funny.

Mandy said...

Your boys are getting sooo big! I love Carson's Birthday cake by the way, you did awesome. I am horrible at that kindof stuff, it's Wal-Mart here we come for us! When we lived in North Carolina we loved Waffle House too, yummy yummy!

Allie and Spencer said...

Hey Amanda!
How are you guys doing!? I can't believe you have 5 little boys! They are each so cute and look so different. Wow. You are my new idol. I guess I can handle 2... have a great day!

pomai♥stephen said...

Amanda!
I owe you SOO bad! You are the best! THANK YOU so much for teaching these past 2 weeks! I love you so much!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Pomai