Sunday, November 30, 2008

Flag football

Ty goes in phases with wanting his picture taken or not. I have had to leave portrait studios with no picture more than once with him throwing a huge fit. So when he is in the mood I love it .....he is just too cute to not have his picture taken. Bowen has been such a fun baby. He talks more than any of the others did at his age. (He walked way, way later than all of the others). I can't say no when he asks, "Please Please"!

Robby and Carson played flag football this fall. I think it has been my favorite sport to watch. They learned alot and had a really fun season!




2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

I love me some TY! I still say my favorite picture I ever took was in GA of TY when he was just a tiny tyke! He looked like a little old man and had a very serious expression! :)

Tom and Vera said...

I love your new posts! Ty is hamming it up and I love it!