Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sue, the school nurse......

I'm well acquainted with Sue, the school nurse. She called Friday afternoon at 1:30. The first thing that came to my mind was that Carson was throwing up because he had earlier that week. She said that she had Robby in her room because he had got hurt at recess. His class was playing freeze tag and he and another little boy collided. Robby's teeth hit his friends head. There was lots of blood. Robby's lip was cut, but his tooth was still in place. (he knocked out his baby tooth when he was 2) Unfortunately, his friend had to get 10 stitches.

7 comments:

The Mortensen Clan said...

I miss you guys! I hope you are applying in Spokane. Are you coming in June? It looks like you guys are doing great your kids are soooo cute. email me megmortensen@gmail.com

Annie said...

Ohh, ouch! I'm so glad you are blogging more!!!!!!

reba said...

Woman!
Sorry about the tooth...again!
Ok, so our blog is themartinmadness.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Reba

Rebecca Pierce said...

Woah...that's a big injury! He muxt have big teeth! Do you really have a friend named "reba?" I see "reba" posted. That is awesome! I love it when I run into people who come from my reba days!

Lyndsey said...

I am so glad REbecca told me about your blog! I love peeking in on peoples lives!!! This is Lyndsey Thomas, now Durst! Your family is darling!

EricandLauren said...

Oh No!! Well, at least Robby didn't knock another tooth out, or need stitches. Poor guy.

EricandLauren said...

Amanda, I will gladly help with Bo if you want while you guys go to Disney. I would love it! Call me and let me know if you need anything. I'm serious!!